Once upon a pond ❀




❀.❀.❀.❀.❀

Hair... [monso] My Hair - Taeyeon
Head Accessory... +Half-Deer+ Fairy Fawn Set 
Dress... ~Lazo - Adora
Socks... {lma} darling socks
Shoes... ~Lazo - Emilia Sneakers

This lovely dress, Adora is being released by Lazo for the May round of Shop Hop which will start on the 6th of May and run for one week. It will come in a fatpack with 10 different colours. I personally love the detailing around the bottom hem. A must have. 


The shoes I am wearing are the Emilia Sneakers by Lazo. Two new texture huds are now available for them, for only 65L each. Jean textures and Flower textures, really they are a must have addition to these lovely little shoes.




❀.❀.{About the Sim}.❀.❀

I was hunting around for a sim to take a cute picture and I stumbled upon this amazing sim. It might just become I knew favorite place to sit! It is based around faery tales and really everyone needs to go see this place and explore it! It is absolutely wonderful, there are not enough words to describe how I feel about it *laugh* 
Visit it! Here is your carriage! ... "Once Upon a FaeryTale"






Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower...❀

0 comments:

Post a Comment

daisycrowley. Powered by Blogger.