Silly ❀



❀.❀.❀.❀.❀

Hair... *barberyumyum* 92 {Fifty Linden Friday}
Hair Bow... tea.s - 8 Bit Bow
Face Bandages... Ohai. Kawaii Bruise
Ears... [twee.] - Perso Ears
Outfit... [Vk!] Luise Set
Shoes... Beau Bebe - Mousey Outfit
Arm Plushie... *MishMish* Baby Giraffe to hug
My Little Friend... [[SN]] Cardboard Robot

This fifty linden hair from YumYum for this week's fifty linden friday is so cute! It really is a must have for all us adorable bebes out there! Never can beat amazing hairs for just 50L! 

The Viva Kids outfit has quickly become one of my favorite outfits. Even though spring is here (well, maybe my weather is kind of making me doubt that...) I find the sweater cute and warm but springy. It is available in a variety of spring time colours!

The little box friend I found makes me want to squee. I find the little face makes me smile. It does come with a holding animation, and is to big for me (and other baby toddleedoos) to hold, but I find him to be a cute little guy to rezz... and only 1L!

Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower...❀

0 comments:

Post a Comment

daisycrowley. Powered by Blogger.